Wednesday, February 08, 2006

My Job Opportunities have been Modified!

My Job Opportunities have been Modified! 1/23/2005 9:48:39 PMSince 1999 I have been fighting for my life back! It is my full time job day & night now that the injustice has been committed against my wife. Welfare is not there because of poor people; it is there so the rich & powerful can get richer while claiming to help the poor. Have you heard of the Welfare Investment Act? All drug interdiction grants such as the COPS program, DARE program, Ed Byrne Grant and several others receive thier money in the name of the poor. They use it to patrol the interstate or HWY 77 because that is where the big score is. It is called addiction to Avarice. Remember that Bass Pro thing & the colisseum? Where was that tax break coming from. Corporate welfare comes from the WIA in the name of the poor. It is a point that I am making to not work although I am disabled. I do not recieve SS for my disability although that is a option. Point is I had a good Job until the TWC wanted me to attend a work orientation because they did not consider full time substitute teaching as work. Talk your talk all you want but in the end you will apologize!

No comments: